Friday, May 30, 2014

La Dame au petit chien


I made this bag for a fiend who kept begging me to make her one. I peronalized it with an initial "C".
I used Lecien fabric for the back  and French General linen stripes for the inside. The modern lace was perfect for this picture.
My inspiration is from Creation Point de Croix Magazine Issue No. 18 sitched on 30 count Wilchelt natural linen. This linen is stiffer, perfect for bag making.

Lecien Antique Rose Fabric: Shabby Fabrics
French General Wovens:Homestead Hearth (which is now on sale for $6 per yard)
Ribbons: in my stash





5 comments:

corinne said...

très joli ce sac, bravo

SylvieL said...

Magnifique , j'aime beaucoup
Sylvie

Alejandra. http://hogaryestilodevida.blogspot.com.ar/ said...

¡Precioso Teresa! me gusta mucho, es delicado y femenino.

Alejandra. http://hogaryestilodevida.blogspot.com.ar/ said...

¡Precioso Teresa! me gusta mucho, es delicado y femenino.

Анна Гончарова said...

Прекрасная сумка! Очень красивая и оригинальная! И мне очень нравится!