Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blue Pouch

I made this pouch for my woman who delivers the mail everyday to my door. I also made her a lavender sachet along with the rest of my family of women. Some need to be stuffed.
The pouch I made with cotton gingham and the inside light blue cotton linen mix table cloth I found at the flea market. I love the feel and it is nice and heavy. It was a really big table cloth so I have a lot of it.
The next few weeks I need to work on handbags for my girls. Scary.

Mini Sampler found HERE
Blue Rose Ribbon: Atelier Steekjes en Kruisjes
Linen & Blue Lace: Broderie Passion
Blue Gingham: Found at my local market

All the ribbons on the sachets I bought at Atelier Steekjes en Kruisjes. The link is above.






3 comments:

SylvieL said...

La pochette est magnifique
LE galon bleu et beige est superbe
Sylvie

AuVieuxTrousseau said...

Wow, it's wonderful !!

Donatella said...

Stupendi gli angioletti!!! dove posso trovare gli schemi????