Wednesday, December 4, 2013

JOY NOEL

Christmas is almost here. I did  a pad for my door to decorate.
Stitched on 32 count natural linen with DMC 815 of course.
Each hanging pad spells "NOEL". The single pads I filled with crushed walnut shells to add weight to them.
Some ribbons, bells, buttons, hemp chord and lace to put it all together.
I love this gingham linen. It is easy to finger fold and I could probably stitch on it. I will have to try it later with my scraps.

Model Found Here: La Contesse E Le Point de Croix
NOEL Alphabet: Filet Crochet Free Patterns
Red Gingham Linen: Atelier Steekjes en Kruisjes
Vintage Gingham Ribbon I bought at my local craft shop.






2 comments:

SylvieL said...

C'est très très joli !!!
J'aime beaucoup la finition
Sylvid

toile de lin et petites croix said...

what a good idea !