Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pink Aiguilles

This needlebook I made for my 14 year old step daughter who likes to sew occasionally. I used 32 count Jobelan linen with DMC 3716 and I made this out of cardboard. I also made a pin cushion to match the fabric. I tried to use a patchwork fabric which did not work so well on such a small area so I just so happened to have a small scrap of pink stripe fabric which matched one of the patches on the fabric. (Lucky me) This measured around 3 1/2" wide by 6" wide. I found the pattern in an issue of Del fil en Aiguille Magazine. (in my early posts I have been spelling it wrong)  There is a needle roll to match this but I have not had a chance to make it. 

Eventually as I do these patterns I will post them onto Free Charts so everyone can enjoy.





No comments: