Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pink Toile Accessories Case

I did this Accessories case for my friend who also stitches and did not have the time to make one of her own and also is not as advanced in crafting. I used 22 count aida, DMC 961 and 3716.
I used some swarovski crystals and some buttons with ribbon through the buttons. I also made a pocket in the inside with some vintage lace found at the thrift store and some felt for the needle keep and scissor holder. I made a really small scissor fob pincushion with the pink gingham fabric I used on the inside and swarovski bicone beads instead of buttons. I got this pattern from a few issues of the french magazine Del fil Aguilles.  I added some thread winders that I printed out and wrapped them with thread and a needlebook that I also printed out that I found on Pinterest.
The little flower on the front is a yo yo flower with shellz mini heart buttons.




No comments: