Thursday, July 4, 2013

Strawberry Biscornu

This is my strawberry biscornu that I stitched onto 28 count Monaco linen. I used 2 different shades of red from a DMC Sampler pack that I had and a green variations. I added some gold seed beads and for the seeds in the strawberries I used gold tinsel thread. This is my first biscornu and the only one I did so far and it came out off. I think I was 1 stitch off where it made the one side collapse. I plan on doing another in the future because I have so many biscornu patterns and a biscornu french book. It just takes so long to do one little pin cushion.

No comments: