Thursday, July 4, 2013

Toile Fabric and Crochet Lace Accessories Case

I found many items at thrift stores, yard sales and flea markets. I made this accessories book out of card board and left over fabric from a set of pillows I made. I found this wonderful striped blue ticking fabric from a thrift store. It is such a wonderful fabric. It has the vintage navy blue stripe and striped with a cream crochet stripe. I wish I had more. I only found a yard of it. I also used some vintage bone buttons I bought from an old women who said that they were her mother's buttons (they are the best kind). I added some pockets in the inside with some other crochet lace, crochet flowers and some charms that I found at also the thrift store.  In the back of the book I did an oval pin cushion with some more lace that I found yesterday at the thrift store. 








No comments: